Sunday, January 16, 2011

Target you Evil Temptress


You think to yourself “It’s just a simple trip to Target to pick up a few things, what could possible go wrong?”, but Target is designed for things to go wrong. For instance, if you were going to get some good, wholesome bread for a healthy sandwich at Target you would run into the Devil’s Bakery. Pictured left is a preservative jungle that literally touches the bread section. Golden Twinkies that cry out “take me home and deep fry me”, and beautiful Oatmeal Cream Pies that are only pennies a serving. “Don’t look at me with those big chocolaty eyes, Suzie Q, I got a new lady now and she’s got seven whole grains.” Though you tortured me, Target, with individually wrapped bliss I did not give in, but I will be contacting the U.N. to protest your blatant violations of the Geneva Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment